Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life Stinks!


I have been working on a packaging project with the Duggan sisters, an all natural, aluminum free deodorant company. Their main product, Lifestinks deodorant, is odorless and chemical free! As some of you may know, most of the deodorants you buy in the store have harmful chemicals that effect our immune system. Lifestinks is made from Australian essential oils such as tea tree oil and lavender oil. These oils kill the bacteria in your pits and cause no harm to the immune system. For those of us who are extra stinky they make a 20% stronger deodorant. I have been using this product for a month now and I recommend it to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. they have my business! Can't wait to try it out!

    This looks like a dirty link, but i promise it's not. It's a list of 30 bad chemicals in products today: http://www.teensturninggreen.org/get-educated/dirty-thirty.html.

    I found 3 of them in my hand lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for sharing! That is crazy!

    ReplyDelete