Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Minimalism Today



After coming home and unpacking, I have been frustrated with the amount of stuff I have accumulated just in the past year. I didn't have much stuff to begin with, but I am starting to not have a place for things. I think the worst of it is my art supplies. They all seems useless at the moment, but what if I need it in the future? We probably can all relate to that feeling.

I recently stumbled upon this post from BBC's website about getting rid of most of your stuff by digitizing everything. Now that we can get digital books, music, movies, we can get by with hardly any physical objects. I could not go as extreme as some of these people do, but it would be nice to free up some space!

Post: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10928032

No comments:

Post a Comment